Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Allright! Merry Christmas Ya'll!!!

I have fallen short of posting anything about Christmas. Oh well, everyone else on the blogosphere has, so that should make up for the lack of mine. I will say, however, that we are so blessed this Christmas. We are blessed every year, but this year, on October 16, our eyes were opened a little wider. it was given a different meaning. God spared my brother and I, and we are so thankful. Praise the Savior!

Let me add, too, (before I go watch Pixar's "UP" with my bitties) that another blessing of today involved firearms. My wonderful Dedad let me shoot his Glock .40.
Certainly a highlight of today! Amazin' feelin'.

Well, ya'll have a wonderful rest of the year!!

Psalm 48:10
According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.

4 comments:

Titus2Mom said...

Congrats on the firearms!! Way to go!!

I LOVE Up. It is great.
Merry Christmas to you and yours...

Jess

The Dischers said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I am so glad you were able to enjoy it and are feeling better.

Sarah Discher

Anonymous said...

Tat was sweet sugar buger, it was the highlight of my day too. Can't wait to do it again!!! So blessed your my grand-daughter!!!!
Love you,
D-dad

Jess said...

Dedad, I am the one who is blessed by being your grandaughter!!