Sunday, September 18, 2011

Family Fun!

We were extremely blessed to have a very relaxing Sunday, and able to spend a lot of sweet family time together. :) It's days like this that I cherish. It's days like this that I will remember for the rest of my life. Days like this, I can hardly fathom how remarkably blessed I am.

We love to play wiffle ball. We kinda have our own rules that we play by, and sometimes that includes regularly changing those rules. ;) We are always so silly when we get to playing this game! I love it. That much laughing is good for the soul. :)









I just had to include these. =) Our family raises such sweet cats! I don't know what it is, but we always do. :)



I hope everyone had as blessed a Sunday as we did!

2 comments:

Collin Davis said...

Looks like fun!

Jess said...

=) Yeah, we had good ol' time!