Monday, March 8, 2010

A Few Thoughts and New Bitties!

As I was working in the garden today, feeling the sun on my arms and face, and the cool soil under my feet, I realized something. Well, it's something I have known and appreciated since the day I woke up in ICU, but it brought me to tears today.

My heart swelled with joy. And thankfulness. And wonder. And...and...and love for my Savior. My wonderful Savior!

I am here today. Because of HIM. It's an overwhelmingly wonderful realization. A wonderful fact. A wonderful, wonderful thing!

On a simpler note, I ordered my new chickens, and they arrived Sunday. I am so happy with them! Thought ya'll would like to see 'em.





There's a total of 45. I got Buff and White Orpingtons, Black Australorps, Silver Spangled Hamburgs, Brown Leghorns, and Partridge Plymouth Rocks.

And by the way, they love mandolin music. Apparently my playing has a soporific effect on the little things. :)

1 comment:

nana & dedad said...

you brought tears to my eyes too.....I love you sweetie!!!!!!!
Your new chicks are so sweet.
xxoo,
nana & dedad