Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Got to go Outside!

Oh my, oh my, oh my!!! What a beautiful day it was yesterday!

I have been inside recovering, and I can't really get around without my walker, (that's right folks--a walker--with tennis balls and everything) but yesterday I became adventurous. Well, my wonderful grandparents also encouraged me to, but I finally got to go outside and soak up some nice Autumn sun! I also got to play with the kittens and the few chickens I have left. I evaluated the garden plot, because as you all should know, I have garden fever to the extreme right now, and have only been able to plan on paper, which I love anyway, but yeah. Usually I do all the hoein' and tillin' and cultivatin' and rakin' leaves over the plot, and pourin' compost on the plot, and turnin' it in, and etc. Well, since I can't exactly tie myself and my walker to a tiller, Josh has been a huge help!! Praise God for big, strong brothers!

I had so much fun yesterday, although I really paid for it later, I was so spent and sore! Eh, it was well worth it!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,

I am SO happy that you were able to get outside yesterday and enjoy the lovely day God gave us.

As we traveled across the country, I shared your story with many folk. They all had the same reaction: God performed a miracle and must have somethin’ special for you to do.

Praying for you,
Liz Weber

Anonymous said...

Thats great that you were able to go outside! Reading the part that you had to us a walker and then seeing that you have such a large cast...really left me speechless. I am continueing to pray for you.

Very cute pictures! The kittens are adorable!

Blessings,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you were able to get out in the beautiful sunshine and fresh air. Out where your heart is..... You are recovering so much faster than I ever thought. You truly are a miracle. I am so grateful for God's merciful hand.

Love,
Freda

Titus2Mom said...

So glad you are feeling better. We will continue to pray

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful sitting out in the sun, soaking it all up.
I know it will be no time before you'll be back in the garden doing all the things you love. You are such an inspiration to everyone. We are so very blessed to have you for our grand-daughter.
Love you sweetie,
Nana and D-Dad